Munajaat-E-Khwja Ghareeb Nawaz R.A.

The munajaat, “Supplications” which Hazrath Khwaja Gharib Nawaz Rahmatullah ‘Alaihi use to recite in his life befor the Lord of the worlds.
Please tad carefully translation then recite the same.
Transliteration
Chu man pur jurm wa ‘isyaan nam Tui’ee Ghaffar yaa Allah
Chu man baa ‘aib wa nuqsaanam Tui’ee Sattar Yaa Allah
       Chunaan kun az karam bar man bina’ tauba mustakham
       Ke raanam bar zabaan har lahza istaghfaar yaa Allah
Chunaan kun az karam dar dil bahaq Ahmad Mursal
‘Azaab -e- marg chun gardad mara dushwaar yaa Allah
       Chu jaure tirah-wa-tar wahshat numaayad bar man mujrim
       Bshama’ maghfirat gardaan pur az anwaar yaa Allah
TRANSLATION
Mo ‘eenuddin ‘aasi raa ke mi naalad besad zaari
Gunah ham baksh eemaan raa salamat daar yaa Allah
O’ Allah You are the only One to forgive me;
As I am culprit and sinner completely,
O’ Allah Your are the only One to connive my faults and defects,
O’ Allah Confer upon me with your Mercy the repentence;
So that I should entreat your forgiveness every moment,
O’ Allah Bestow your Mercy upon me at the time of agonies of my death;
For the sake of your beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam,
So that those moments become easy for me,
O’ Allah illuminate my grave with the effulgence of your forgiveness;
When it will become dark and furious upon me,
O’ Allah Forgive my sins and firm my belief in you;
As Mo ‘een is praying before you weeping bitterly.

No comments: